- De Las Penas, M.L.A.N. and Salvador-Amores, A. A Mathematical and Anthropological Analysis of Northern Luzon Funerary Textile (Submitted for Publication) (2015).
- Pastor-Roces,M. Sinaunang Habi:Philippine Ancestral Weave, Communication Technologies Inc (1991).
- Respicio, N. Journey of a Thousand Shuttles:The Philippine Weave, National Commission for Culture and the Arts (2014).
- Respicio, N. The Patterns of Culture in Philippine Traditional Textiles in Our Patterns of Islands, Philippine Textile Exhibition, Melbourne, Australia (2003).
- Reyes, L. The Textiles of Southern Philippines, University of the Philippines Press, Diliman Quezon City (1992).
- Rubinstein, D. Fabric Treasures of the Philippines, Isla Center for the Arts at the University of Guam (1989).
- Sakili, A. Space and Identity: Expresssions in the Culture, Art and Society of the Muslims in the Philippines, Asian Center, University of the Philippines (2003).
- Schattschneider,D. Short Crystallographic Notation for Frieze Patterns, Math for America (1988).
- Washburn, D. and Crowe, D. Symmetries of Culture: Theory and Practice of Plane Pattern Analysis, University of Washington Press (1991).
The authors of this website are grateful to the following:
- Mr. Floy Quintos
- Prof. Donald Rubinstein
- Dr. Analyn Salvador-Amores
- Prof. Norma Respicio
- Ms. Rambie Lim and the Philippine Textile Council
- Ms Elma Abrina and the Yuchengco Museum
- Ms Bernadette David and National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA)
- Ms. Charito Cariaga and the Nagbacalan Loomweavers Cooperative
- Mr. Edgar De La Cruz and Vigan Department of Tourism Office
- Vargas Museum
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Mr. Gerard Laurence De Las Penas